Cognizant Walk-in Drive 11th March 2023 Freshers Graduates/B.Tech/BE/B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Com/M.Com/BCA / MCA.)
Cognizant Recruitment 2023 :
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
|Job Role||Voice Process|
|Qualification||Freshers (Any Technical background Graduates – B.Tech / BE (any specialization), B.Sc/M.Sc (Computer Science only), B.Com/M.Com (Computers), BCA / MCA.)|
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:10/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Cognizant Hiring Freshers (Any Technical background Graduates – B.Tech / BE (any specialization), B.Sc/M.Sc (Computer Science only), B.Com/M.Com (Computers), BCA / MCA.) for Hyderabad Location
Level: PE (0 to 1 year)
Note: candidates who attended interview last week cannot apply
- Bachelor’s degree with strong communication skills, both spoken and written. Strong proficiency in English.
- He/ She is required to liaise with internal as well as external stakeholders and update everyone on the progress.
- The key responsibilities of the Learning Support coordinator is to support and resolve cohort queries via chat and email
Must have skills:
- Good communication skills
Project / Training coordination exposure
Flexibility to work across multiple rotational shifts/night shifts
Ability to work in a rich diverse environment, handle cultural and language differences and an effective communicator
- Manage, resolve and post updates for any course/lab and related learning assets in a discussion
forum on the
designated platform for communication between the learners, mentors and teacher staff.
Manage the customers problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new
investigation tools to increase productivity for customers.
Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer
organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles.
Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams including product and
engineering teams to find ways to improve the product, and drive high-quality production.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Shifts: Rotational/ Flexibility to work in night shift (24*7)
Work location: Hyderabad – Permanent work from office
Venue: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Building 12A, Raheja Mindspace IT Park,
Mindspace Madhapur Rd, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Date of walk-in: 11-Mar`23
Walk in timings: 10:00 AM to 12:00PM
Contact Person: Ashish Joseph
Things to Carry
- Updated Resume
- Passport size photograph
Photocopy of the below documents.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID / Passport
- Vaccination certificate
- Educational documents such as Provisional / Degree certificate, Consolidated Marksheet, Semester marksheets
Perks and Benefits – Best in Industry
Kishore Kumar Rajendran