Work from Home Mega Walk-In Drive 16th May 2023 10+2/Any graduate/PG Freshers & experience At Amazon
Amazon Walk-In-Drive 2023 :
Amazon Walk In Interview 2023 . Amazon Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
|Job Role||Virtual Customer Service|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate|
Important Details :
Amazon Captive Mega Walk In Drive Date: 16th May 2023 (Tuesday).
Job Role: Virtual Customer Service (Work from Home).
Walk In Between: 9.30 AM to 11 AM. (Entry Time).
Address: Techno India College EM-4, EM Block, Saltlake Sector V, Bidhannagar, near Wipro More. Kolkata, West Bengal 700091.
Compensation: 202000 to 340500 LPA/- (Salary is based on Score/Experience received from Assessment)
Candidates already applied in the last 90 days are not allowed to appear for this interview.
Work Location: Kolkata West Bengal Virtual Customer Service (VCS) – It is a Work from Home model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Additional Perks and Benefits (on top of base pay range mentioned above).
- Over time and night shift allowance
- Internet allowance – 1250 Per Month
- Sodexo – Zeta meal – 1100 Per Month
- Health Insurance
Please read the complete JD before you apply:
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Candidate pursuing any regular course are not eligible.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts (24*7).
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Knowledge about Amazon Devices & Digital content