Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Web Content Analyst | ~4 LPA
Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Zscaler Off Campus Drive Hiring web content Analyst | Freshers | BE/B.Tech | BCA/BSC | Across India Desirable
candidates may apply to the post after reading the description of Zscaler Recruitment
About Zscaler:- Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Title||Web Content Analyst|
Job Description for Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2023:
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Analyze web traffic going through Zscaler
- Improve existing URL and web content classification
- Analyze un-categorized content and improve coverage
- Scripting and automation of content classification workflow
- Work with QA automation testing to improve Zscaler cloud’s content classification accuracy and reliability across releases and updates
Qualifications For Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Any graduate /BCA will be preferable with minimum 60%
- Can-do attitude
- Minimum 0-1 years web content analysis
- Basic knowledge of web protocols and networking like HTTPS, HTTP, FTP, SSL,TLS , DNS is a MUST.
- Web Server: Apache
- O/S: Linux or BSD
Desired/ Good to have skills For Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Basic understanding of cyber attacks like Phishing,Malware,Trojan etc..
- fundamentals on web protocols and web application security is preferred .
- Programming: Perl or Ruby, or Python or shell is preferred
- RDBMS: MySQL or Postgres
- Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, JS , Jquery etc..