Unisys Recruitment 2022 – Hiring Freshers As Full Stack Developer With Rs 6 LPA*
|Job Profile||Full Stack Developer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/BSC/MCA|
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate taskc information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
- Team member
- Learning processes and tools.
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product. Rely on team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.