Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 | Trainee – QA | 3-5 LPA
Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Thryve Digital is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Process Analyst for the Chennai/ Hyderabad
locations. The complete details about Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive are as follows.
About Company : Thryve Digital, with its new headquarters in Chennai, India is one of health care’s first global development centres where the best minds in health care technology, science and business create powerful and innovative solutions that transform lives. Solutions that provide the connectivity, sustainability and seamless integration demanded by multi-platform health care systems – every code, every application is infused with the human element, organically nurtured by our passionate team of IT and business process experts who, like our clients lead with their hearts and minds dedicated to improving and providing the best in health care technology – Today and Tomorrow.
Thryve Digital Business Process Services improve the performance and effectiveness of your business by delivering cross-function quality services taking business solutions and outcomes to the next level while uncovering opportunities for growth – whether your focus is on transforming, sustaining or building business performance. Thryve Digital Claims Processing includes all processes, activities and tasks that facilitate effective receipt, validation, adjudication and payment of health claims submitted by providers and members associated with its plans.
Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
Our global collaborative of healthcare, operations, and IT experts creates innovative and sustainable processes for our clients, which keeps the ever-evolving consumers engaged and assists them in managing the future of their healthcare better. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. Thryve is an equal opportunity employer and places a high value on integrity, diversity, and inclusion in the organization.
Thryve Digital Benefits Administration Services support the effective management of medical benefits implementation and processing by providing real-time benefit design, coding, publication and support for our to clients’ new and changing Health Care product lines. Thryve Digital Enrollment and Billing Services utilizes its technological capabilities with experience in enrollment intake, pre-processing, maintenance and renewal with key services that include billing information management, invoicing, payment process and and quality management.
Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Trainee – Process Analyst|
Qualifications & Skills Required For Thrvye Digital Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any stream
- Freshers – Exposure to claims processing preferred
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office- excel, word, power point)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (This section describes additional preferred characteristics)
- Ability to take direction and to navigate through multiple systems simultaneously.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and
- managing files and records.
- Ability to use mathematics to adjudicate claims.
- Ability to solve problems within pre-defined methods and guidelines.
- Knowledge of operating systems specific to claim processing.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
This section lists the major duties and responsibilities of the position. This is not an exhaustive list of all job duties/functions/attributes. Depending on Role, essential responsibilities may also include oversight and management of people and functions described below.
- Determine if claim information is complete and correct. Enter/verify claims data.
- Resolve claim edits (suspensions), review history records and determine benefit eligibility for service.
- Review payment levels to arrive at final payment determination.
- Meets all production and quality standards.
- Elevates issues to next level of supervision, as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.