Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive
|Job Role||Analog & Digital Engineer|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Branch||Electrical, Electronics or related fields|
|CTC||INR 32.16L (Cash + Equity) + Benefits|
|Job Location||Bangalore, IN|
- An online test with 1 compulsory section and 1 to 2 technical sections:
1. Compulsory : Aptitude section (20 questions).
2. Technical : Analog (20 questions) & Digital (20 questions).
3. Minimum 1 technical section and maximum 2 technical sections to be attempted.
1. For test takers who opt for 1 technical section : 90 minutes.
2. For test takers who opt for 2 technical sections : 135 minutes.
3. Marking scheme : +1 mark for correct answer, -0.25 marks for incorrect and 0 marks for un-attempted.
- Register on this page (post successful registration you will receive a confirmation mail).
- Prepare using TI Preparation Material to refresh and strengthen your fundamentals (available in JDs and Prep Material section).
- Take the FIT Challenge : Shortlisted candidates will take the FIT Challenge.
- Get Interviewed : Candidates clearing the FIT Challenge will get interviewed.
- Become a TIer : Join us in building the future of technology.