Tejas Networks Ltd Hiring 2022 | Software Engineer | 10 LPA
|Job Role||Software Engineers|
|Salary/CTC||Rs 10-11 LPA|
- 2023 batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech (ECE-related branches only)
- Good pH Score mandatory
- Good academic track record (70% throughout)
- Responsible for Design, Development and Implementation of embedded software and applications related to 5G Radio Unit OR responsible for design and development of satellite communication physical layer standard
- Must have the ability to think outside the box, creating innovative solutions to complex embedded applications and wireless systems
- Candidate will be working on a variety of wireless products that are telecom-grade developed, manufactured, and supplied to International customers.
- Interfacing to the SW/DSP/Algorithms teams to translate DSP algorithms to custom SOC/DSP firmware (Fixed point C & VLIW/SIMD assembly)
- System integration & verification of algorithms on DSP (HW/controller interfacing, FW/SW partitioning, module/ system level testing)
- Analysing and debugging the system issues (field trails, compliance tests, customer support)
- Optimizing system performance w.r.t MIPS/Memory/Latency requirements
- Knowledge / Proficiency in C programming
- Knowledge in Digital Signal Processing and Digital Communication related areas.
- Internship -
- The stipend during internship will be ₹ 30k per month.
- BE / BTech : ₹10 LPA
- ME / MTech : ₹11 LPA
PS: Only those candidates who are available to join Tejas Networks at their Bangalore office on 15-Jan-2023 need apply (No exemptions will be made).