Tata Steel Recruitment 2023 : Hiring Freshers as Trainee Engineer with Salary – Rs 7 LPA
TATA STEEL Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Tata Steel Recruitment 2023 : Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates of BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
or ME/M.Tech/M.Sc for the position of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance and
Engineering & Projects for Tata Steel. Interested Job Aspirants are requested to Check the Complete Job
Details and Responsibilities before applying to this Role at Tata Steel. This Job Role is for Freshers.
Candidates studying in the Final Year ( 2023 Batch) of their Education are also Eligible to Apply.
About Company : Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company, based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part of the Tata Group.Tata Steel, with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum (MnTPA), is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers. We are one of the few steel operations that are fully integrated – from mining to the manufacturing and marketing of finished products.
TATA STEEL Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||Any Batch(2023 Batch also Apply)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||11 June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for TATA STEEL Off Campus Drive 2023:
Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E. /B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in
following specified discipline.
a) Civil & Structural
d) Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/Power Electronics
e) Environment Engineering
j) Beneficiation Engg
k) Production Engineering
l) Industrial Engineering
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M.Tech/ M.Sc. in the following
c) Remote Sensing
Minimum Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering
and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is
CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /M.Tech
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the
scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B
Sc (Engg) /M.Tech /M.Sc. Examination
Age Limit :
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1
st June 2023.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st June
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the
period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which
hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 7 lacs per Annum along with other perks
and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on
Fixed Term Employment
Other Details :
- Tata Steel is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse
backgrounds to apply.
- PWD (Orthopedically Disabled i.e. Partial disability in Lower limb or Upper limb) candidates
are also eligible to apply.
- Services of the selected candidates will be subjected to transfer to any of the
subsidiaries and joint ventures of the Company
- All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification as per company’s standard,
before their appointment
- Candidate who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of
process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process
- Tata Steel employees on permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity
- No reimbursement related to the travel will be made to the candidates in this process
- Candidate who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of the
process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process.
- Tata Steel employees on permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity.
Tata Steel Recruitment Pattern 2023 :
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium