TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2023 : Salary – Rs 3 LPA Package
TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2023 :
TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2023 : TVS Next announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2023 through TVS Next
Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about
TVS Next Hiring 2023 and Apply to the TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2023 through the Registration link available
at the end of this post. The more details about TVS Next Exam 2023, TVS Next Off Campus Hiring 2023
Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : TVS Next is the trusted digital technology consulting partner for our customers. Our people first approach combined with the strength of our processes helps accelerate our customers digital journeys. Our approach to accelerated transformation is driven by bringing together curious, optimistic, and adventurous minds to help clients make a connection with what’s new. By leveraging this connected mindset and modern engineering practices, we unlock value that elevates human experiences to shape a better future.
“We are part of the TVS Group, India’s leading & diversified multinational conglomerate. While we delivered enterprise services for global businesses and helped them achieve incremental value, we started noticing something curious – our customers pondered upon ideas that can help them disrupt. It was time for us to help them transform and create new markets and value networks. It was time to leverage technology to innovate, and not just enable efficiency. Time to build a next generation team and help our customers shape a sustainable future. We called it, TVS Next. At TVS Next we help our clients reimagine, design, and develop software to enable our clients to deliver differentiated experiences.”
TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Designation||Trainee – Support|
|Eligibility||B.Sc, B.Com, BBA|
|Salary CTC||INR 3 LPA|
Detailed Eligibility for TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Arts graduate (B.Sc, B.Com, BBA ) with 70%, Final year candidates.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end user
- Great active listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport-building skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Willing to work in a 24×7 environment and provide weekend coverage, if needed.
- Objectives are set to help you align and contribute to the mission
- Ample opportunities for interacting with customers, product managers, and the leadership
- You will self-assess your progress while managers will guide you through continuous feedforward
- Leverage and build strong connections across communities of interests
- Continuous learning and upskilling through Nexversity