TCS Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch : Mass Hiring for Freshers | TCS Ninja and Digital Hiring
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary/CTC||Rs 3.36-7 LPA|
TCS Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch Eligibility Criteria :
- Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
TCS Off campus Drive for 2023 Batch Features :
- TCS NQT will be an integrated test consisting of two sections: Foundation and Advanced.
- All candidates will be required to appear for both the sections of the TCS NQT, in order to be eligible for the interviews.
- Based on the test performance, candidates will be shortlisted for either Digital or Ninja interviews.
- TCS NQT for this year can be taken In-Centre or Remote. Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done.
TCS Off campus Drive for 2023 Batch Test Pattern:
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
TCS Off campus Drive for 2023 Batch – Selection Process :
The detailed recruitment process for TCS Ninja 2023 and TCS Digital hiring 2023 are discussed below. It consists of following four rounds:
- Online Test – TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
- You must have all your original academic documents till date.
- Communication related to the test will be informed to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 – 2023 ?
Step 1: Log on to NextStep Portal
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 2. Register and apply to the drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”