TCS Internship 2022 : Hiring Freshers of 2022 , 2023 and 2024 Batch
|Name of the Company||Tata Consultancy Service (TCS)|
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech/MS/M.Tech, Ph.D. Degree|
|Program Location||Across India|
TCS Internship 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are pursuing the Undergraduate (B.E/ B.Tech), Postgraduate (M.E/ M.Tech), Ph.D. are eligible to apply for the TCS Summer Internship Program 2022. And the applicant should be an adult that is 18 years or above at the time of applying.
What is the role of an intern at TCS Internship 2022?
To conduct research in an industrial R&D environment and solve industry-scale problems under the supervision of senior researchers.
The areas of responsibility include:
Creation of R&D-related assets
- Define research problems and design solutions for them
- Develop prototype solutions by applying industry-scale data
- Publish research papers in top-tier conference and journals
- Perform literature survey and identify opportunities and challenges
- Execute proofs of concept
- Contribute to development of tools and products
Learning and Development
- Learn about emerging trends and technologies in industrial research
- Define the challenges involved in applied research
- Articulate research problems and systematically design solutions
TCS Internship 2022 Duration :
The internships can vary from six to eight weeks (TCS short internships 2022 ) or 16 to 18 weeks (TCS long internships 2022 ), with an option of tailoring the duration in certain cases.