TCS HackQuest Season 7: Registration Open For 2022 and 2023 Batch
|Job Role :||Ninja and Digital|
|Package :||3.36 LPA-7.3 LPA|
Students from all IT & Computer Science related disciplines with bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible for the contest provided that they meet the TCS recruitment criteria. Candidates trained in Security domains as listed below would be given more preference:
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Java/J2EE, php, python. GO
- Information security and risk management
- Ethical Hacking
- Any Security specific certification like Security+, CEH, ISO 27001, etc.
- The top performing candidates who clear Round 2 will receive job offers with Ninja and Digital job offers. (Evaludation will be based on the candidate’s performance only)
- Winners will be awarded with exciting prizes worth up to 5 Lakhs.
- Exceptional performers will be given chance to work with Centre of Excellence teams.
Number Of Rounds :
- This event is conducted in two rounds. First round is an online Catch the Flag competition where all registered students can participate, and they will be shortlisted for further sub-rounds.
- Participants shortlisted after Round 1 will move to Round 2, where they may be interviewed over Video Call/MS Teams/Webex by the TCS Cyber Security interview panel.
TCS Hackquest Timeline :
Round 1 Date: 7th Jan 2023 Round 1 Results Announcement Date: 13th Jan 2023 (Tentative) Round 2 Dates: 6th & 7th Feb 2023 (Tentative)
Round 2 Date : Candidates selected from Round 1, based on above-mentioned evaluation criteria will be invited for a remotely conducted additional round, which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates later.
Last Date of Registration : 1st January 2023