SmartDocs Hiring Java Developer With 4.5 LPA*
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Education||Bachelor's Or Master's Degree, MCA|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Branch||CSE, IT Or Related Branches|
- Passionate Fresher or less than 2 years of experience into Java applications.
- Possesses intellectual humility; smart-driven, creative and able to learn things from slipups, willing to raise others up.
- Excellent Logical & Analytical skills with integrated professionalism at all levels.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and solving for business issues.
- Strong Knowledge in Java, Frame-works like Spring, Spring boot (Mandatory), J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and Web Application Server.
- Create an internal website/repository using confluence to maintain exhaustive documentation about analytics by collecting data elements.
- Good knowledge in web technologies like HTML, Java Script, XML and CSS.
- Candidates must be team players, have a thirst for knowledge, the energy to work in a fast-paced environment and a desire to grow in an entrepreneurial company.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and deploying of high-performance applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, Communication and effective organizational skills with solid technical skills.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent trouble shootings & problem-solving skills.
- Practical Knowledge with SDLC from requirement analysis through testing and deployment is a plus.
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge.
- Guide the clients through various stages of the project and transition to support organization.
- Review existing business processes and participate in the Process Improvement Program.