Siemens Healthineers Recruitment – Hiring Cybersecurity Analyst | 4-8 LPA
|Job Role||Cyber Security Research Analyst|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/BSC/ME/M.Tech or Any Related|
|Salary CTC||Rs 4-8 LPA|
Siemens Healthineers Careers :
“Cybersecurity and Trust”? Your idea or research will find a way into company practices. To make your presence count join our specialist’s team in Siemens Cybersecurity and Trust research group.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will conduct research that will yield new insights, theories, analysis, data, algorithms, and help secure the systems and software.
- You will build security prototypes by bringing concepts to initial implementations, sometimes including design, coding to testing. With this you will establish engineering standards and best practices in secure product development.
- You will find and resolve security weaknesses early on to minimize risks from the very beginning, develop security intelligence using AI/ML techniques that helps our products and businesses constantly improve their services.
- You will collaborate with product managers, senior architects, developer community and conceptualize solution modules for secure design of applications, products, and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Understanding of cybersecurity frameworks and embracing best practices in secure development lifecycle
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the security testing technologies including Fuzzing, Static Code Analysis using Manual technique and Automated tools such as Coverity, Veracode, Checkmarx, IBM Appscan or similar tools
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies