|Job Role||Associate Solution Support Engineer|
|Education||BE, B.Tech, BSC, MCA, M.Tech or Related|
|CTC||4- 8 LPA|
The primary function of the Technical Support Engineer is to provide dependable and timely resolution for complex software issues related to the Ariba product area. The Engineer also possesses a strong focus on customer service and communication that results in an exceptional user experience and also uses the knowledge interfaces with 3rd party vendors and internal technical teams to drive issues to resolution.
• In-depth understanding of Buying and Invoicing(Ariba Procurement) and related aspects of life cycle management.
• Demonstrates competency with the full suite of SAP Ariba Solutions, understanding and proficiency of procurement business process and integration topics.
• Build partnerships with customers to proactively deliver expertise and improve customer value of SAP Ariba solutions Provide on-call support during weekends as required by a rotational schedule
• Communicate via phone and email to customers and Provide on-call support during weekends as required by a rotational schedule.
• Experience in Support, Software Development, IT, or Quality Assurance
• Experience with one or more of the following:
o Procurment Modules
o Writing Basic JAVA Queries
o Exposure to APIs, Web Services and XML
o Writing SQL queries
• Knowledge of business processes and transactions such as purchase orders, invoices, catalogues and punch-out catalogues, reconciliation (orders, receipts and invoices), vendor management, contracts, sourcing (requests for quotes/price, auctions) and supply chain
• Minimum 0-1 years of work experience required with Enterprise Cloud application and Spend Management Solutions.