Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive | BE/B Tech | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E / B. Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2022|
About Company : Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
Requirements / What should you have?
1. Strong programming and debugging background.
3. Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and computer science.
4. Basic understanding of OOPS concept
Role & Responsibilities / what will you do.
1. Work on live/production projects, build new applications that can be scaled up and can serve millions of users with high concurrency
2. Developing new modules or enhancing modules of an application so that the modules are scalable and reusable, considering the existing architecture and design patterns
3. Execute code builds to test and production environments.
4. Fix bugs in existing code.
5. Provide testing, documentation and support for third-party integration and inter-app integration.
Eligibility – Branch CS/IT/EXTC (60% throughout the academics)