Prochant Python Developer Hiring Challenge - 2023 | 6-15 LPA
Prochant Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Prochant is transforming the medical billing (RCM) industry through proactive revenue cycle management.
We deliver greater profitability to home medical equipment (HME) providers by combining
technology-enabled superior processes with highly skilled specialists. Our ability to re-engineer
existing front and back office knowledge processes. conduct proactive analytics, and rapidly implement
systematic changes to their processes, enables HME providers to consistently exceed industry benchmarks.
Headquarter in Charlotte, North Carolina, our client base includes leading medical equipment providers and health systems.
Prochant offers a fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work in the top two HME revenue cycle management companies in the United States with consistent top and bottom-line growth for the past several years. Founders, leaders, and mentors include experienced individuals raising and running successful product organizations across healthcare, as well cross-section of many other industries and segments. We are building best in class product development team in Chennai, with a vision of disrupting the space we operate and beyond.
We are looking for a Python Automation Developer to join our engineering team and develop and maintain various software products.
Prochant Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Python-Developer|
|Experience :||0+ years|
|Job Location :||Chennai, but open to Bangalore or other remote locations|
|Package :||6-15 LPA|
Work you'll do/Responsibilities for Prochant Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to Cognitive Robotics Automation solutions
- Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution
- Collaborate with team leads to identify gaps and constraints associated with business requirements and processes and aid in providing solutions to resolve the process issues
- Develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment to test strategy and completeness
- Deliver high-quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Qualifications Required: for Prochant Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 0-2+ years of Automation Development experience in Python, JS, .NET, or other coding languages
- Experience developing with RPA tools like RoboCorp, UiPath, BluePrism, or Automation Anywhere
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
- Experience in software development in developing robust web applications and API programming.