PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 | Associate Technical Engineer | 4-5 LPA
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 :
PowerSchool Group is hiring graduates for the role of Associate Technical Support Engineer across Bangalore
location in India. Detailed job description is available below.
About Company : PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC) is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes.
From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments, and analytics in one unified platform. PowerSchool supports over 45 million students globally and more than 12,000 customers, including over 90 of the top 100 districts by student enrollment in the United States, and sells solutions in over 90 countries. Visit www.powerschool.com to learn more.
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary :||4-5 LPA*|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria For PowerSchool Hiring 2023 :-
•0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
•Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
•Salesforce experience preferred
•Prior CRM experience preferred
•Strong attention to detail and time management
•Strong oral and written communication skills
•Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
•Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
•Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
Job DescriptionFor PowerSchool Hiring 2023 :-
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed,escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned