NTT DATA Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate Graduate | NTT DATA Recruitment for 2021/ 2022 Batch
|Designation||Information Security Specialist|
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA Or Related|
|Batch||2022/2021/2020 or Any|
Cyber Security Services is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Technology Analyst for providing level 2 support for Data Security Infrastructure.
He/she will be expected to oversee the operations-related work and projects, Security assessment, COB testing, maintenance of documentation and inventories, integration of Infrastructure and tools under global operational model, manage production problems, root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, perform on-call support as required, perform risk control self-assessment tests and exercises, supporting project transition, operations, and technology.
This candidate should be a technical leader with excellent communication skills and in-depth background in Wintel & UNIX technologies.
Strong candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other equivalent.
• Knowledge and 0-2 years of experience in Operations support or System Administration.
• Knowledge and/or experience with at least one of the following Operating Systems: Red Hat, Linux, Windows
System, or other Unix-based Operating Systems.
• Hands on experience with Unix scripting, SQL, or any other equivalent is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with any Data Security or PKI Technology is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Databases or security and network protocols would be a good addition.