Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate Software Engineer | 3-5 LPA
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 : Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for
Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to
know further details about Moody’s Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Moody’s Recruitment 2023 through the
Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Moody’s Off campus Eligibility
Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities.
Moody’s Investors Service is a leading provider of credit ratings, research, and risk analysis. Moody’s commitment and expertise contributes to transparent and integrated financial markets. The firm’s ratings and analysis track debt covering more than 135 sovereign nations, approximately 5,000 non-financial corporate issuers, 4,000 financial institutions issuers, 18,000 public finance issuers, 11,000 structured finance transactions, and 1,000 infrastructure and project finance issuers. Moody’s Investors Service is a subsidiary of Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO), which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 12,300 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries.
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Package :||3-5 LPA|
Detailed Eligibility for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023:
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Advanced SQL and database knowledge (Oracle) and query optimization
- Python, Alteryx experience preferred but not mandatory
- 0-2 years of solid, diverse work experience in IT including experience in Application Development, database development, ETL development
- A minimum off 1 years of hands-on with Informatica (or other ETL tools) and Relational databases
- Expert level understanding and expertise of different data models
- Cloud experience preferred.
- Experience in training and coaching other team members & delivering presentations as required
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to the financial industry, banking, and/or financial markets preferred
- Ableto demonstrate excellence in Application Development and Data Engineering
- Work with data team in analyzing data needs, designing data architecture, datamodeling for warehouse and data mart design
- Shouldbe able to write complex SQL queries and debug stored procedures
- Responsiblefor data discovery and data modeling
- Design,build, and maintain ETL processes to ensure data integrity, security, andavailability
- Shouldbe able to maintain SQL and Python scripts (optional)
- Identify issues/risks andmanage/resolve/remediate proactively and escalate as required
- Identify recurring problemsand build the tools and processes to help quickly triage issues
- Goodunderstanding of distributed systems architecture including database,middleware, server infrastructure, etc.
- Providesupport for routine inquiries and have deep knowledge of applications and theirrespective integrating vendors, products, services, systems, and workflow
- Coachand support production support analyst/s to enhance their ability to respond touser queries around the application
- Supportwork inflow handling and allocating work within the team, providing dailyreporting around the same
- Communicatewith users and all those that contact the support team in a courteous,professional, accurate, and timely manner
- Ensurekey processes are adhered to by the team, to have seamless work handling forthe users that have reached out for any queries
- Shouldbe an excellent individual contributor with excellent functional knowledge
- Shouldbe able to facilitate discussion with stakeholders, dev, 3rd party teams, whilehandling high-priority works