Molex Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Junior Engineer | 5 LPA*
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Package :||5 LPA*|
This position is responsible for managing and improving covering overall MSBU products lifecycle through customer support and engineering support.
- Responsible for MSBU growth through effective new product introductions, Customer support, engineering support, improvements and support covering overall product lifecycle management.
- Responsible for support to MSBU engineering projects.
- Build culture of domain expertise, collaboration and team work in team.
- Responsible to bring in transformation in product or process.
- Responsible for creating culture of sense of urgency in answering customers queries and develop process to meet business needs.
- Assess and help develop technologies that support future bets.
- Support Make it easy initiatives.
- Help in developing new capabilities within team. Align quickly to MSBU vision
- Ensure team provides accurate data for SAP and work with PM for improving continuously.
- Ensure team compliance with all Molex Policies and procedures.
- Support all company focal points as required.
- Participate in GLSS activities wherever assigned.
- Any other projects/work assigned by management.
- Experience in 3D modeling and 2D drafting using UGNX added advantage
- Good understanding of manufacturing process like machining, molding, sheet metal processes
- ECO (Engineering change order) document for the part / Assembly design release in PDM / PLM
- Basic knowledge of the design life cycle management software i.e. ECTR or Teamcenter
- Broad knowledge of connector design, development and manufacturing processes
- Strong Project management skills (Plan Development & Execution)
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills. (Critical Thinking and Creative)
- Strong Communication and presentation skills