Microsoft Recruitment 2023 Hiring Entry-level Software Engineers Across India | 10 LPA*
|Job Role :||Software Engineer|
|Qualification :||Bachelor’s or master’s degree|
|Package :||~ 30 LPA|
- Design, write and implement services with performance, efficiency, re-usability, and maintainability as core focus
- Be a part DevOps culture establishing top engineering processes/practices.
- Build effective Partnership with partner teams like Program Management.
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth.
- Learn quickly from your peers, projects, and interactions with customers.
- Up to 2 years of professional software development experience
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong technical skills including understanding of object-oriented programming & design, algorithms, database concepts & performance, no-sql technologies and microservice architecture
- Demonstrable coding, debugging, design, testing and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in building cloud-based applications and services.
- Strong design, problem solving, and coding skills
- Self-driven, pro-active, results-oriented and ability to work with minimal direction