MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2023 : Salary – Rs 6 LPA | 2022 Batch
MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2023 :
MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2023 : MetricStream announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers
Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know
further details about MetricStream Hiring 2022 and Apply to the MetricStream Recruitment 2022 through
the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about MetricStream Off campus
Eligibility Criteria, MetricStream Exam Date 2022 and MetricStream Recruitment 2022 Pattern are
About Company : MetricStream is the global SaaS leader of Integrated Risk Management and GRC solutions that empower organizations to thrive on risk by accelerating growth via risk-aware decisions. We connect governance, risk management and compliance across the extended enterprise. Our ConnectedGRC and three product lines – BusinessGRC, CyberGRC, and ESGRC – are based on a single, scalable platform that supports you wherever you are on your GRC journey. MetricStream is headquartered in San Jose, California, with an operations and R&D center in Bangalore, India, and sales and operations support around the globe. More information is available at www.metricstream.com, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
MetricStream is the global SaaS leader of integrated risk management and governance, risk, and compliance solutions that empower organizations to thrive on risk by accelerating growth through risk-aware decisions. They connect governance, risk management, and compliance across the extended enterprise. MetricStream apps improve business performance by strengthening risk management, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management for hundreds of thousands of users in dozens of industries.
MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Trainee- Member Technical Staff|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
- 2022 Batch BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE), MCA
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
- Looking for an engineer to join a fast-paced application development team and contribute to building enterprise-class GRC applications.
- Good Knowledge of SQL and Core Java.
- Good programming skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Understand the entire application lifecycle.
- Solve problems independently
- Design and develop enterprise solutions that can scale to hundreds of concurrent users.
- Develop fast proofs-of-concept to explore opportunities in a specific area.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and meeting the required quality and security criteria.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix, test, and deploy them with production quality.
- Create well-written technical documentation for design and code being developed
- Knowledge of JSON parsing and REST API integrations
- Knowledge of JS or any UI libraries or frameworks will be an added advantage
- A keen eye for detail and attention toward enterprise-level performance, quality, and security
- Knowledge of React JS is an added advantage.