MAERSK Off Campus Hiring | Exp: Fresher – 4 years | Rs 3-4.8 LPA
Maersk Off Campus Drive 2023 :
MAERSK is hiring candidates for the role of Business Support Coordinator for the Chennai, India
locations. The complete details about MAERSK Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
About Maersk:- Maersk is on a digital journey and entire company is going through major transformation. BI department are front runners within One Technology on a fully agile delivery model moving from a classic data warehouse into cloud based big data platform.
Maersk Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Business Support Coordinator|
|Qualification :||Any Graduate|
|Job Location :||Chennai|
|Package :||3-4.8 LPA|
Required Qualifications for Maersk Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Freshers/candidates with maximum of 4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Well versed with MS- Excel
- Experience interacting with clients
- Ability to work with data and filter variety of information sources to derive the key messages.
- Analytical & problem solving ability for trouble shooting
- Attention to detail
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly motivated individuals
- Focus on time management and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive team player with good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal communication)
Purpose and general responsibilities of the position:
- Liaising with Training Management Services Coordinators across MT office globally for completion of training booking requests
- Proactive collaboration with internal departments globally to ensure that core information about the course availability and booking requests are uploaded on time in the requisite systems
- Liaising with Administration and Sales Coordinators to ensure that the joining instructions are issued on time to the clients with
- correct information
- Proactive collaboration with MT centres globally to increase the satisfaction of our internal and external clients by maintaining regular evaluation forms / feedback reports
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders by providing Availability reports, Revenue reports and maintaining other Booking and Financial records in the system.