Lowe’s Recruitment 2023 – Hiring Associate Analyst | 0-3 Yrs | Bangalore | 4 LPA*
|Job Role :||Associate Analyst|
|Qualification :||BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC//BCom/MBA Or Any|
|Batch :||2022/2021/2020 or Any|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
Detailed Eligibility for Lowe’s Recruitment 2022:
This position supports our After Sales Customer Support (ASCS) Team by handling the day to day requirements of campaign, project, and order related work to ensure a high level of quality execution to our end customers. This may include end to end responsibility for the success of assigned projects from project definition and scope to post job analysis and after order customer service.
This role requires typically a “people person,” by nature, who has a hybrid of soft and hard skills required to master technology and manage customer relationships. The person should be driven to uncover the root cause of a problem, quickly analyze potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations. The role also requires demonstrating superb communication, organization, and time management skills, and effectiveness to handle a number of diverse and complex problems at the same time.The role also focuses on handling store queries and working on accounting
- To answer queries from various internal teams and collaborate with the accounting team on queries.
- To write Standard Operating and Desktop procedures for various projects.
- Flexible to work through multiple diverse projects which require strong communication skills.
- To convert operations into a highly data-driven business to measure, analyze and optimize every aspect of our engagement with our customers
- To complement the Success Operations role, which builds new tools and processes to scale customer success management’s everyday activities. Collaboration with third party entities.
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content
- Responsible to support service provider’s team for campaign and project execution to ensure completion on time and in a manner that satisfies requirements, provides quality outcomes, and value.
- Support and maintain all corporate quality standards, policies, procedures and work instructions as outlined in the ASCS process documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve potential product vendor and service provider concerns; making decisions in the best interest of the Company and/or escalating issues as appropriate to the proper level of management.
- Support and maintain corporate quality standards, policies, practices and work instructions.
- Regular punctual attendance. Respectful and non-threatening treatment of others. All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to learn new skills as per the job requirement and provide innovative solutions to the requirements received