Konecranes Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech | BSC/BCA | IT Trainee
|Job Role :||Trainee – Global IT Support|
|Qualification :||BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/BCS or Related|
|Batch :||2022/2021/2020 or Any|
|Job Location :||Pune|
|Package :||4.5 LPA|
Job Description :
Your key responsibilities:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Manage all IT requests which are logged in IT Ticketing tool. This includes classification, taking approvals, assigning to L2/L3 support, follow up with them until closure.
- Technical analysis of all the unknown/ new types of Incidents and Service Requests and assist the Team leads to create knowledge base
- Assessing the severity, impact and risk of incidents and escalating to the L2/L3 teams, whenever required.
- Adopt IT processes and policies during day to day support.
- Handling IT project activities assigned to you.
- Identify and communicate the problem areas based on the incoming incidents.
- Assistance during User Acceptance Test
- Nice to have awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
What we expect from you:
- Graduate from Computer Science/ IT (B.Sc, BCA, BCS, BE)
- 0-1 year of experience in a Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of OS, Network, and Applications.
- Familiarity with iOS, Android, Windows, and other mobile operating systems
- Knowledge of SCCM is preferred.
- ITIL knowledge is preferred.
- Communication skills – Verbal, Written
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally-distributed team
- Willing to work in a 24×7 shift environment
What we can offer you:
- Insight to world-class IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in a leading crane building company with leading technology