Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring Infra Engineer – B.Tech/BCA/MCA | 5 LPA
|Job Role :||Infra Engineer 1|
|Job Location :||Hyderabad, AP|
|Package :||INR 5 LPA + Variable Pay|
Job Description for Invesco Recruitment 2023:
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Provide technical expertise in the maintenance and support of the company’s Monitoring Infrastructure and Application environment. Identify and resolve issues, improve system functionality and search for system improvement opportunities. Additionally, maintain and follow all relevant procedures and documentation, reviewing and updating where required. .
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 0-1 years in a NOC or L1 Support for Applications or similar technology.
- Previous experience in a Financial Services, highly pressured environment essential.
- Must possess an up-to-date understanding of all Infrastructure technologies and a good technical knowledge of Wintel Services.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Must have ability to diagnose and solve problems while maintaining professionalism and courtesy.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate at all technical levels.
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to exceptional client service.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and converse in English, verbally and in writing.
- Be able to work adhere to Invesco technical and operational procedures and policies.
- The necessary interpersonal skills to effectively interact and communicate throughout the IT organisation with individuals of varying technical abilities.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, approachable and people oriented.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Degree(BCA)/MCA/BTech or equivalent experience.