Infosys Off Campus Drive For Fresher For SP&DSE | 9.5 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 :
1) Infosys Specialist Programmer (SP):
- An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys.
- Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions.
- The compensation for this role is INR 9.5 lakhs per annum.
2) Infosys Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE):
- This role was formerly known as Systems Engineer Specialist.
- This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing.
- Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture.
- The compensation for this role is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
Qualifications required for Infosys pecialist Programmer/ Digital Specialist Engineer Position 2022:
Degree:(5 years integrated)
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mathematics and Computing
Infosys Salary/ CTC for Specialist Programmer/ Digital Specialist Engineer 2022 | Infosys SP and DSE Salary:
- Infosys SP - Specialist Programmer Salary – ₹9.5 LPA
- Infosys DSE - Digital Specialist Engineer Salary - ₹6.25 LPA
Selection Process for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Round 1: Online Test
- Round 2: Virtual Interview
- Round 3: HR Interview