Informatica Hiring Freshers As Associate Technical Engineer For BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech | 4 LPA*
|Job Role:||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
Additional responsibilities include the following :
- Manage customer support technical issues daily, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Provide technical support to partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
- Reproduce product behaviours to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-arounds and solutions.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to report and solve product defects.
- Author, edit, publish an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
What We’d Like to See
- Articulate well and have skills in customer relatonship – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- You’re advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn when facing new problems and challenges.
- Applying your business knowledge and resource management skills you meet requirement, and set the example for good work procedures. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Inspire and motivate people to lead support behind the vision, make it sharable by everyone.
- College degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Analyse, debug and trouble-shoot skills, problem solving
- Problem solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Strong oral and written communication
- Minimum 0+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement programme to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit.