IKEA Off Campus Drive | For Junior Software Engineer | 5 LPA*
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor Degree|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|
|Package :||5 LPA*|
We think that you are:
- A strong logical thinker
- Have good communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop your technical skills
- A team player
- Familiar with agile ways of working
- Hands-on experience in development (any language, any platform, any level, Pro-code, Low-Code / No-Code)
- Development or administration skills in Power Platform, Office 365 (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent, Power Pages, Power BI, Dataverse (CDS), SharePoint, Teams, Excel Online, Dynamics 365, Etc.)
- Familiar with Cyber Security practices
- Cloud platform: Azure (Active Directory, Functions, Logic Apps), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) (BigQuery, etc.)
- API knowledge: Open API (Swagger), REST API
- Git & Jira
What you'll be doing day to day :
You will become part of the Power Platform Center of Excellence. We make sure that we have full control over
the platform; all environments, and all solutions, to provide a stable platform for all our users.
We do automate the administration tasks as well as take manual actions if needed.
We develop our own solutions to perform our responsibilities and make more self-service capabilities.
You will be assigned to manage the platform together with the team. Scripting, reporting, problem hunting, log reading, troubleshooting, supporting, development, innovation is part of your daily routine together with the team.
We help you to learn about the platform and provide the opportunity to show your skills to design, develop, support, and optimize solutions. You will also learn about the CoE (Center of Excellence) and platform administration.
You will be assigned to develop solutions or help us to improve the existing ones.
We are agile and any of us may pick up a task even though we may need to deep dive and learn more about that area. So, we are learning new things all the way, all the time.