IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate Manager
IDFC Off Campus Drive 2023 :
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023 : IDFC First Bank Off Campus 2023 Drive is One of the best opportunity for
Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And IDFC First Bank is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021
Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the
Jobseekers about IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection
Process, Required skills, Documents Required for IDFC First Bank Off Campus Drive 2023, and the Registration
Process for IDFC First Bank Hiring 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about IDFC First Bank Off campus Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of IDFC First Bank @ www.IDFC First Bank.com
About Company : IDFC First Bank is an Indian private sector bank formed by the merger of the banking arm of Infrastructure Development Finance Company and Capital First, an Indian non-bank financial institution.
IDFC Limited was set up in 1997 to finance infrastructure projects in India. It diversified into investment banking and institutional securities (2007), Mutual Funds (2008), Infrastructure Debt Fund (2015). In 2014, the Reserve Bank of India granted in-principle approval to IDFC Limited to set up a new bank in the private sector. Following this, the IDFC Limited divested its infrastructure finance assets and liabilities to a new entity – IDFC Bank. The bank was launched through this demerger from IDFC Limited and it was officially inaugurated by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi in October 2015.
IDFC Bank and non-banking financial company Capital First announced a merger. Capital First, then called Future Capital Holdings, went public on India’s stock exchanges in 2008. Between 2008 and 2010, the company started a number of separate businesses through joint ventures. These included financing for real estate developers, corporate credit, private equity, asset management, retail brokerage, foreign exchange, mall management, wealth management, property services, and more.
IDFC Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Title :||Associate Manager-Acquisition (CASA)|
|Qualification :||Any Graduate|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria For IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023 :-
- Graduate – Any discipline
- Minimum Number of Years – 0-4 years
Key / Primary Responsibilities of the Role – List the primary deliverables
- Acquisition of NTB Current account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensure acquisition of high quality current accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analysing transaction banking needs of the customer
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise
- Provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Bank’s policy
Secondary Responsibilities – List the deliverables other than primary, but essential for the role
- High degree of market awareness and understanding of customer’s needs
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity