IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023 for Trainee Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech – Rs 4 LPA*
IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023 :
IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023 scheduled for the role of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates
at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : As the leader in identity technologies, IDEMIA is on a mission to unlock the world and make it safer. Backed by cutting-edge R&D, IDEMIA provides unique technologies, underpinned by long-standing expertise in biometrics, cryptography, data analytics, systems and smart devices. IDEMIA offers its public and private customers payment, connectivity, access control, travel, identity and public security solutions. Every day, around the world, IDEMIA secures billions of interactions in the physical and digital worlds. With nearly 15,000 employees, IDEMIA is trusted by over 600 governmental organizations and more than 2,300 enterprises spread over 180 countries, with an impactful, ethical and socially responsible approach.
Morpho Systèmes was created in 1982, then absorbed by Sagem in 1993. In 2005, when Safran was created, Sagem became Sagem Défense Sécurité and in 2007, a separate company, Sagem Sécurité was created. It was renamed Morpho in 2010 (the name was derived from Morpho Systems S.A., a 1980s fingerprint identification firm), then Safran Identity & Security in 2016.
IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
Detailed Eligibility for IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Fresh B. Tech Graduates – Computer Science/IT streams only(2023 Batch)
- Good academic performance
- Good technical knowledge in technologies
- Thorough knowledge of projects and internships work
- Strong Data Structures & OOPS concepts
- Any one Strong Language competency [C/ C++/ Python/ C#/ JAVA]
- Good communication skills
- Strong learning mindset
- You’ll get an opportunity to learn hands-on Development and Automation as you implement technical solutions for the next generation products & platforms. You’ll engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders from around the world.
- To be successful for this role, you’ll be in your final semester as an Engineering (BE/B. Tech) student. This will be a 6 month paid industry internship programme with an opportunity for further extension as full time Engineers. You will play an integral part in developing cutting-edge applications, helping us build, run and upgrade the different systems used across the organisation.