Hitachi Hiring ASE - UI Developer
|Job Role||ASE - UI Developer|
|Education||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|CTC||7 To 8 LPA|
- Today's IT infrastructure is more complicated than ever with complex interdependencies between the various sub-systems. To monitor, diagnose and optimize such an environment requires a performance management system to support these heterogeneous components individually but more importantly to understand their inter-dependencies as well.
- Strong programming skills using OOP and/or functional languages.
- Good knowledge of standard SDLC principles and computer science fundamentals.
- Requirement analysis and design skills is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.