Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 – Hiring Graduate Trainee Freshers – CTC: 6 LPA
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Hexaware Off Camus Drive 2023 : Hexaware is a IT consulting and digital solutions company
that is currently looking to hire freshers for various roles across its organization.
The recent graduate freshers of BE, B.Tech Engineering, BSC, BCA, MCA 2023 and 2022
Batch for various Graduate Engineer Trainee – IT / Infrastructure Cloud Trainee role in
Multiple locations in India find the current openings in Hexaware as follows.
As a Hexaware fresher, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry and gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and data analytics. You’ll also receive comprehensive training and support to help you succeed in your role and grow your career within the company.
About Company : We transform how IT services are delivered; and are on our journey to be the first IT services company in the world where half the workforce is digital. Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by ‘Powering Man Machine Collaboration.
Hexaware is a fast-growing automation-led next-generation service provider delivering excellence in IT, BPO and Consulting services. We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— ‘Automate EverythingTM, Cloudify EverythingTM, Transform Customer.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary/CTC||Rs 6 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, Mumbai, Pune|
Eligibility Criteria for Hexaware Off Campus Drive :
- Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA; ME/MTech not eligible
- Passing year: 2023
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE; Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality and flexibility at given tasks
- 4,00,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training.
- Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for 6 months
- Service agreement for 2 years
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate As directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers