HPE Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee-R&D|
|Year of Passing||2021|
|Salary||Rs. 5 LPA|
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade with no active arrears.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the
- product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
Job Description :
- You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience