HID Global Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Engineer | Freshers | Across India
|Job Role :||Associate Engineer|
|Package :||5 LPA*|
Job Description for HID Global Recruitment 2022:
As our Associate Engineer- Salesforce, you’ll support success by:
This Role is primarily responsible for performing Analysis, Design, and development of Salesforce.com (SFDC) applications. The successful candidate should have a passion for cloud technology Development, a high degree of professionalism, a friendly and collaborative demeanor, and strong verbal, written, and organizational skills. This position typically reports to the Manager of Sales and Marketing Applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for stakeholders.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we appreciate about your background:
- Good understanding in Object oriented programming.
- Good understanding of cloud technology.
- Strong ability to handle complex projects. Innovative, creative, and willing to contribute ideas and learn new things.
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships and excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Good to have Salesforce.com Administration and development knowledge
Your Experience and Education include:
- Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India
- Mainstream: B.E, B. Tech, MCA, BCA, and MSC (Cloud Coding like Salesforce.com or related domain will be added advantage).
- College Graduation: 75% or Above 7.8 CGPA.
Eligible Passing Year: 2022
Who you are as a Team Member:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and dive deep into tactical work when necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and continue to grow professionally.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
- You welcome opportunities to incorporate diversity into your work, including valuing different backgrounds, experiences an