HCLTech Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/ B.Tech/MBA/B.Com | Across India | 4 LPA*
|Job Role||Senior analyst|
- Responsibilities Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal & external staff via telephone, email or chat.
- Able to recognize situational trends and call team and management attention to them 1st line support – troubleshooting of IT-related problems for software/hardware, such as BlackBerrys, IPAD, Laptops, PCs and Printers Troubleshoot basic network and VPN issues Escalate unresolved calls to next level Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Provide supporting stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends Generating support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide input for staff training as required Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, creating Distribution Lists, etc. Blackberry and Smart Phone account management and provision Flexibility to work in a 24×7 work environment.
- Graduation/Btech with 1 year of minimum IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience requiredo 12 months for L1o 24 months for L2 An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential MCP/N+/A+ certification would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquettes Excellent organizational skills
- Incident Management experience Managing incidents including business expectations and communication Strong knowledge of operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS, Microsoft outlook, Internet issue, Slow performance.
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service No shift constraints or relocation constraints
- Contributes to special assignments to increase the maturity of the CoE, e.g. budgeting tool design
- To analyze and prepare the data cuts as per review requirements
- To contribute research and data gathering as and when, e.g. opening an operations in new geos
- To put together data and slides from different sources for the whole function review with senior management
- To understand the requirements of the customer from the process and application (HCL employees, managers, HR).
- To update information and run validation to keep it current, e.g. PMS