Genpact Hiring For Management Trainee – Accounts Payable | 5 LPA*
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2023 : Genpact’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023
announcement. To get more information about the Genpact off campus recruitment 2023, interested candidates
may read this job post. They can then apply to the Genpact Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link
at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023, Genpact Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
About Company:- We’re a global professional services firm delivering business outcomes that transform industries and shape the future.We partner with the world’s most innovative companies to turn their biggest challenges into opportunities, resilience, and growth – from creating hyper-connected supply chains to transforming experiences for their customers and employees.
Learn how we use our renowned skills in digital, data, and operational excellence to make businesses work better.We embrace diversity of thought, background, skills, and experience to deliver lasting outcomes for our clients and communities. Learn how our values – courage, curiosity, and incisiveness built on a foundation of integrity and inclusion – fuel everything we do.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. Then, in January 2005, we became an independent company, bringing our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to more companies. We became a publicly traded company in 2007. Since December 31, 2005, we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of $491.90 million to 115,000+ employees and annual revenues of $4.37 billion as of December 31, 2022.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Management Trainee – Accounts Payable|
Job Description For Genpact Hiring Freshers :
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to accounts payable, which include:
- Calculating, posting business transactions, processing invoices, verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and providing other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval
- Verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices (calculating and taking discounts when applicable)
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers. Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amount and coding per accounting policies and procedures
- B.Com Graduate
- Significant Experience
- Good communication skills & highly proactive in approach
- Strong SME knowledge of accounting concepts
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- ERP knowledge like SAP, PeopleSoft will be an added advantage