GeekyAnts Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineer
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for GeekyAnts Drive freshers
- Must have exposure in developing softwares as a React developer, which shall include, React
- Develop pixel perfect UI
- Thorough understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of React workflows (such as Redux / MobX, Hooks, ContextAPIs and so on)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: First their will be offline Test – Verbal, Analytical, Logical and Essay. and those who clear first-round one to one interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the GeekyAnts online test.