GeeksForGeeks Mega Job A Thon Hiring Challenge for Freshers | 4-20 LPA*
|Job Role :||Software Engineer|
|Job Location :||PAN India|
|Package :||4-20 LPA|
Instructions for the Contest 2023:
- This contest consists of 4 parts :
- 3 DSA coding problems - 100 marks
- 5 MCQ on Programming Logic - 25 marks
- 5 MCQ on Logical Reasoning - 25 marks
- 5 MCQ on Quantitative Aptitude - 25 marks
- Only individual participation is allowed in Job-A-Thon.
- Interview shortlisting will be done by specific companies based on their own criteria.
- Languages supported for the DSA problems are C++, Java, Python.
- Each submission will be tested based on our critical test data
- There is 5% penalty for each wrong submission. For example, if a problem is of 100 marks and a participant makes a wrong submission, his marks are reduced to 95. After the next wrong submission of the same problem, his marks are further reduced to 90.25 and so on. Therefore, it is suggested to use 'Compile & Test' against sample test cases before each submission,
- Entries submitted by candidates after the contest is closed will not be considered
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest. All submissions are run through a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will reduce the score of the concerned participants to 0.
- The leaderboard of the contest will be made public AFTER plagiarism check.
Hiring Companies Through This Challenge:
- GMWare | Job-A-Thon
- Brisa Technologies | Job-A-Thon
- BufferZero | Job-A-Thon 16
- Digitize Brand | Job-A-Thon
- Nimap Infotech | Job-A-Thon