Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 : Mass Hiring for 2023 Batch Freshers | 4 LPA
|Job Role:||GenC Elevate – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) /GenC – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT)|
|Qualification||BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT)|
|CTC||4 LPA + Skill Bonus|
For GenC Elevate – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) Role –
- Candidates with a 4-year graduation in B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students from 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only).
- who have foundational knowledge in programming along with database skills are eligible to apply.
- Knowledge of programming is mandatory and they are deployed to business units after additional skilling .
- They are offered a package of 4 LPA + one-time skill based joining bonus.
For GenC – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) Role –
- Candidates with a 4-year graduation in 2023 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT) students only are eligible to apply.
- They should be agile learners with the ability to comprehend complex problems and deliver smart solutions.
- Knowledge of programming is recommended but not mandatory.
- Selected candidates will go through focused skilling on technology areas.
- They are offered a package of 4 LPA.
Skills Required For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023
In this section, we will Suggest some of the skills required by the Jobseekers, who are going to attend the CTS Recruitment 2023 drive. Mainly, while recruiting the aspirants the Cognizant officials will check out these skills compulsory. Hence, we request all the aspirants who have the below skills have to apply for the Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- The aspirant should be flexible to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Should have basic knowledge of PHP, Java, .Net, C, C++, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Both verbal and Oral).
Cognizant Selection Process for Freshers 2023
Cognizant Recruitment 2023 Pattern or CTS Selection Process 2023 consists the below steps. Candidates has to appear for the first step and once they clear then only they will allow for the next further Round. Students Who clears All the Steps of Cognizant Recruitment Process 2023, those will be Offered Job in Cognizant.
- Presentation Test (PPT)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Cognizant Test Pattern 2023
The Cognizant Exam Pattern 2023 for Cognizant Off campus Drive 2023 is mentioned below.Student also must know both the AMCAT and Merit Trac pattern of the exam.
|Section||Expected Number of Questions||Duration (minutes)|