CloudSense Hiring Graduate Test Engineer | Batch : Any
|Job Role||Graduate Test Engineer|
|Education||BCA, MCA, B.Sc|
|Branch||CSE, IT or Related|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
As a Graduate Test Engineer:
- Quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and platforms.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Comfortable working remotely with the team outside of India.
- Clear communicator and team player.
- Able to work under your own initiative.
- Able to write documents in clear English.
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work.
- Stay abreast of the latest thinking and trends in software testing.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of any programming language.
- Solid knowledge and ability to communicate in English about IT topics.
- Basic IT skills, especially an understanding of browsers and web technologies.
- Capability for critical thinking, an eye for detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Analyze new product features, create test cases, execute product testing, and log and retest bugs according to standard Cloudsense procedures.
- Report bugs in a professional, reproducible manner.
- Ensure your work conforms to testing best practices.
- Write clear and well-structured documentation, such as test cases, bug reports, and user guides.
- Performing manual and/or automated test runs during feature testing, preview testing, release testing and bug testing windows.
- Learning the ins and outs of at least one product or part of a larger product during their trial year to the level that they can reliably be trusted to maintain it.
- Execute tasks as assigned by Project Delivery Managers, Developers and Testers in charge of their Products.
Some of the benefits you will love:
- Health insurance, Life Insurance & Covid insurance policy.
- Flexible working hours and Hybrid working model.
- Training & development.
- Health & Wellness benefit.
- Company day & monthly socials.
- Team and company socials and events.