Ciena Hiring Entry Level Full Stack Developers – Work From Home | 6-12 LPA*
Ciena Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Ciena’s Blue Planet R&D hiring graduates across India for the position of Full Stack Developer, Work From
The detailed information about Ciena Careers opening as follows.
About Ciena:- Ciena is a network strategy and technology company with a passion to provide an experience, to you and our customers that is as rewarding as the outcome. We attract the best and brightest– those with outstanding talent, motivation, and the right attitude to contribute to our success. Our culture balances our openness and informality with professionalism and trust and is built on the foundation of our core values: Customer First, Integrity, Velocity, Innovation, and Outstanding People.
Ciena enables everyone to have a voice and a network that supports them while on the journey to discovering their passion and purpose. We trust each individual to do what they can to reach their full potential and make an impact on the business, whenever, wherever they are in the world. With Ciena’s highly innovative, forward-thinking business practices, we reward people for pushing the boundaries. Unlock your potential at Ciena!
Ciena Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role :||Full Stack Developer|
|Qualification :||BE/B.Tech//BSC/MCA or Equivalent|
|Experience :||Early Careers|
|Job Location :||Remote|
|CTC :||6-12 LPA*|
Job Description :
Blue Planet R&D is seeking a “full stack developer” with 0-1 Years demonstrated ability working in sophisticated software environments. A successful candidate will put a strong emphasis on implementing high quality software based on clean code and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Analysis, design, development, unit testing and technical documentation of new and existing software modules or features
- Implementing based on project plans and priorities
- Attending calls, presenting work, discussion with project stakeholders
What Does Ciena Expect of You?
- Initiative – You’re a self-starter who works with limited direction and is committed to delivering against aggressive deadlines.
- Agility – you are readily able to make key decisions and manage competing and ever-changing priorities.
- Communication expertise – you possess the ability to influence and tailor your message and ideas to the audience to ensure understanding and agreement.
- The flexibility to work independently and as part of a broader team – you thrive in a multi-disciplinary team environment, but are comfortable working independently as required.
- Relationship builder – with an ability to influence, you’re able to quickly develop trusted connections and get work done across multi sites.
- A dedication to innovation – you keep abreast of the market and competitive developments and are always keen to formulate new ideas and problem solve.
- A passion for coaching – fully understanding and appreciating the power of the mentorship role.
The Must Haves:
- 0-1 year of experience with Java or a similar OO language
- Experience with UI framework like Angular
- Experience with data structure and algorithms and has good analytical and design skills.
Good To Have
- Domain: Telecom, OSS, Service Fulfilment
- Application Tier: Java, Tomcat, Spring, Spring-boot, Maven
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Platform: Linux, Git, Subversion, Jira
- Theory: Algorithms and data structures, OO, Functional, Declarative vs Imperative, Relational and NoSQL Database concepts