CGI Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Junior Developer | 4 LPA*
CGI Off Campus Drive 2023 :
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people
are at the heart of business success. When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor,
collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver
meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI
shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we
are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today —
one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
About Company: Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. We are insights-driven and outcomes-based to help accelerate returns on your investments. Across 21 industries in 400 locations worldwide, we provide comprehensive, scalable and sustainable IT and business consulting services that are informed globally and delivered locally.
About Company : CGI Inc., also known as CGI Group Inc., is a Canadian multinational information technology consulting and systems integration company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. CGI originally stood for “Conseillers en gestion et informatique”. CGI is one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
CGI Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Developer Junior|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
Job Description For CGI OFF Campus Drive 2023 :
- CGI is looking for exceptional; motivated individuals to work in their Financial Services Business Unit.
- As an Individual you will take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating across technologies & domains.
- There is a great deal of opportunity for a creative technocrat to innovate in this role.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player with strong technical ability; motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment; high creativity; and great analytical reasoning skills.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with decision makers at customer organizations.
- Passionate about presenting ideas; developing PowerPoint for the same Ownership across the engineering life-cycle Features; design; development; architecture; quality and performance of the product
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Team player to influence a positive change in team for a culture of creation; tinkering; rehashing and hacking
- Be a change agent in the team to drive innovation; quality; time-to-market; UX and product thinking Foster and Exhibit a sense of urgency; productivity; self-improvisation and excellence
- Ability to work as a team and be comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Ability to define path(s) to implementation and evaluate the best path forward. Passionate Learner Keen to continually learn and be passionate about technology.
- Stay abreast with latest trends in Mobile; Analytics & Cloud technologies.
- Curious about implementing new technologies; adopting new design paradigms and open to criticism / learn from others.
- Keen to continually learn and passionate about technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be ready to work in any role ( Maintenance, Support, Development, Testing)
- Should be ready to work in the Role which involves shifts
- Flexibility in location
- Should be a quick learner and must be good in analytical skills