Blackline Recruitment Drive 2022 | For Associate Site Reliability Engineer | 4 LPA*
|Job Role :||Associate Site Reliability Engineer|
|Qualification :||BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, BCA, MCA, MSC|
|Batch :||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023|
|Package :||4 LPA*|
Job Description for Blackline Recruitment 2022:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing!
At Blackline, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications.
Since being founded in 2001, BlackLine has become a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls the entire financial close process. Our vision is to modernize the finance and accounting function to enable greater operational effectiveness and agility, and we are committed to delivering innovative solutions and services to empower accounting and finance leaders around the world to achieve Modern Finance.
Being a best-in-class SaaS Company, we understand that bringing in new ideas and innovative technology is mission critical. At BlackLine we are always working with new, cutting edge technology that encourages our teams to learn something new and expand their creativity and technical skillset that will accelerate their careers.
Work, Play and Grow at BlackLine!
Make Your Mark:
Our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who play a
pivotal role in ensuring that Blackline’s services and infrastructure are carefully planned, deployed, and
configured for serving BlackLine’s clients. The SRE team sits at a nexus of capacity planning, technical
project execution, product planning, business analysis, site reliability, and software engineering. And is
responsible for assessing, testing, tracking, predicting, and reporting all related aspects of a suite of
production applications from scalability, performance, responsiveness, capacity, and availability
perspective. Few teams offer such amazing learning opportunities and possibilities for advancement as the
BlackLine Engineering team.
You'll Get To:
• Work with a team to deliver features and improve architecture
• Own full software development lifecycle: design, development, testing, and operating in production
• Build solutions with an elevated level of reliability, scalability, and security
• Demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant innovative technologies, tools, methods, and processes to leverage in your solutions
• Independently take ownership over the completion and quality of your tasks and project
What You'll Bring:
- Completing a degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in previous software engineering internships
- Proficiency in a dynamic programming language such as Python or Golang
- Team player, effective communication skills, and product sense
- Passion for Blackline and the ability to manage ambiguity and continually learn from your experiences
Thrive at BlackLine Because You Are Joining:
- A technology-based company with a sense of adventure and a vision for the future. Every door at BlackLine is open. Just bring your brains, your problem-solving skills, and be part of a winning team at the world's most trusted name in Finance Automation!
- A culture that is kind, open, and accepting. It's a place where people can embrace what makes them unique, and the mix of cultural backgrounds and varying interests cultivates diverse thought and perspectives.
- A culture where BlackLiner's continued growth and learning is empowered. BlackLine offers a wide variety of professional development seminars and inclusive affinity groups to celebrate and support our diversity.
BlackLine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.