Amazon Off Campus Drive 2024 Hiring As Virtual Customer Support Associate | 2.4 LPA - 4.2 LPA
What will you do as a Customer Service Associate?
As an Amazon Customer Service Associate, you have a very clear purpose: to prevent issues, solve
queries, and delight our customers. You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers by answering
their requests through phone, chat and/or email – this includes everything from order and product
questions to payment matters and website guidance.
Our Customer Service Associates use a variety of tools to navigate, research, and review solutions, and communicate effectively with customers.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2024 Details :
|Virtual Customer Support Associate
|Wrok From Home
|2.4 LPA - 4.2 LPA
What qualifications do we need from you?
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Have the right to work in India
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and oral fluency)
- Experience working with a computer
- The availability to work varying shifts from Monday to Sunday within the operating hours of 6 am and 11 pm
- Willingness and ability to work in rotating shifts (i.e. early, late, overnight, weekend, and overtime as required)
- You'll need a quiet, distraction-free work space (dedicated office space with a desk and chair)
- From a technical perspective, a minimum broadband connection of 20MB download speed and 8MP upload speed using a hard-wire ethernet internet connection (no WIFI).
What strengths will you bring?
- Hard-working, articulate, and detail-oriented
- Friendly and customer-focused in every situation
- Ability to learn quickly and embrace change
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a high-energy environment.
What benefits will you receive?
- One of the great things about joining Amazon’s Customer Service team is that you don’t need past experience in customer service. You’ll receive training and be provided with a complete equipment package when you join. Additionally, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Internet allowance
- Lifestyle benefits and retail discounts through our Amazon Extras program
- Expert training and ongoing opportunities to learn more and develop your skills