Advarra Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer For BE/BTech/ME/MTech
|Job Role :||Software Engineer|
|Experience :||Freshers (2021 & 2022)|
|Job Location :||Bangalore|
|Package :||7 LPA|
Detailed Eligibility for Advarra Recruitment 2023:
- 2021/2022 Batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Great pH score
- Good academic record
Job description for Advarra Off Campus Drive 2023:
- To design, code and deploy web enabled clinical trial/data management software which are part of Advarra .
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for Advarra Off Campus Drive 2023
- Designing, coding and deploying web enabled clinical trial management software by:
- Developing web-based systems built using Java EE technologies in a multi-tiered environment including working with front-end components, business logic, workflow logic,backend systems as well as integration endpoints.
- Perform implementation of cases under mentoring and guidance of more experienced engineers.
- Studying information needs ,conferring with users/focus groups, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts,diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Determining operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Utilizing software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Adhering to Advarra coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Working with Quality Assurance including functional performance and deployment issues.
- Performing technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Working collaboratively and professionally with other Advarra team (QA, PM, Support) members to achieve customer goals.
- Maintain Professional and Technical knowledge by:
- Attending internal and external training.
- Reviewing professional publications.
- Participating in professional networks and/or organizations.