Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 – Hiring Information Security Associate- Pan India
|Job Position||Information Security Associate|
|Batch||2023,2022, or Any|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi\NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, virtual|
- Candidate should have degree in B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams) - 2019,2020 & 2021 Passout
- No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree of education).
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
Career Level: Level 10, 11, 12 & 13
Required Relevant skill Experience:
For CL 12 – 0 to 2 years
For CL 11 – 2 to 4 years
For CL 10 – 4 to 6 years
Skill Keywords: CISA, Security+, Risk Management, Cybersecurity, Governance Risks & Compliance, ISMS, SSAE18 SOC1& SOC2, ISO27001, Internal Audit, Information Security Audit
Job Description :
Advanced Technology Centers India (ATCi)
1. Project information security (IS) assessments are our bread and butter. Your first step into the big bad world of risk assessments will involve understanding the Internal assessments for projects across India centers. You will shadow Assessor’s during assessment and that will help in gaining better understanding of assessment approach & compliance techniques
2. Witness and be part of the IS Awareness team and see them drive fun stuff such as plays, live sessions, infosec gyan during new joiner orientation etc. – the sky is the limit!
3. Understand CDP Contract Compliance program for our client delivery teams.
Good to Have Skills
1. Positive attitude & interest in Infosec
2. Good communications & collaboration skills