Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice | 41 Posts | Last Date : 27 August 2021
|Eligibility Criteria For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice | 41 Posts | Last Date : 27 August 2021|
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Job Profile||Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice|
Follow fresherearth.com Official Social Channels
About Company :
Mumbai Port Trust is also known as Bombay Port Trust located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Bombay Port
Trust came into existence in the year of 1873.
The port is primarily functioning for bulk cargo for Maharashtra navy. It has three docks namely Prince Dock, Victoria Dock, and Indira Dock. It has overall 63 births across all three docks.
" Detailed Eligibility Criteria " For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 :
- Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 is looking for those cadidates who have completed ITI/Diploma/Degree.
- Candidates who have completed ITI/Diploma/Degree can apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 by following the Apply Link given below.
- This job role is open for the freshers candidates.
- Age Limit :- 14-18 years
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
- Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. COPA Trade Certificate issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
Graduate Apprentice :
Technician Apprentice :
Trade Apprentice :
" Position description " For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 :
- Candidates will be hired as a role of Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice through this Recruitment process.
- Those candidates who are looking for this Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice role can apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021.
" Salary Details " For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 :
- The offered salary for this role will be Rs.7700/-9000 PM
- Candidates will be given a good work environment, balanced life and a good salary for this role.
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering): Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering): Rs.8000/-
- Trade Apprentice (COPA): Rs.7700/-
" Job Location " For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 :
- The job locations for this job is Mumbai
- Candidates who are ready to relocate to these job locations Mumbai can apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021.
" Vacancies Details " For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 :
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Graduate Apprentice Mechanical: 2 posts
- Graduate Apprentice Electrical: 3 posts
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical: 3 posts
- Technician Apprentice Electrical: 3 posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA): 30 post
Selection Process :-
- The selection of Graduate/Technician Apprentices will be on merit which is based on percentage of total marks obtained by the candidates in the examination of all semester.
- In the merit list for selection of COPA Trade Apprentices preference will be given to the candidates possessing the higher qualification in addition to minimum educational qualification. The preferences in the merit list shall be in the descending order of higher qualification i.e. Post Graduate, Graduate, 3 Years Diploma and 12th Passed.
- The merit list for COPA Trade Apprentice will be prepared based on the percentage of total marks obtained in both semesters of COPA ITI Trade Exam by Candidates.
Application Fees :- Rs.100/-
Postal Address :-
Office of ATC, Bhandar
3rd floor, N. V. Nakhwa Marg,
Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010
How to Apply For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 :
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 online by the following Registration link as soon as possible before the last date.