Unisys Summer Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Technical Student intern
Unisys Summer Internship 2023 : Unisys has Announced the Unisys Internship Program 2023 for freshers
Students. Candidates currently studying in prefinal Year and Final Year in University Degree can Apply to
Unisys Internship 2022/2023/2024. Interested candidates can go through this Unisys Internship 2023 and Apply
to Unisys Summer Internship 2023 through Registration link Available at the End of this Post.
Unisys is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or B.Tech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science. Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organizational behavior may also apply.
About Company : We are a global technology solutions company that powers breakthroughs for the world’s leading organizations. These solutions — digital workplace, cloud, applications & infrastructure, enterprise computing and business process solutions — help people overcome obstacles and not only reach their greatest potential but go beyond it.
Unisys Corporation is an American multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. It provides digital workplace solutions, cloud, applications, and infrastructure solutions, enterprise computing solutions, and business process solutions for organizations around the world.
Unisys was formed in 1986 through the merger of mainframe corporations Sperry and Burroughs, with Burroughs buying Sperry for $4.8 billion. The name was chosen from over 31,000 submissions in an internal competition when Christian Machen submitted the word “Unisys” which was composed of parts of the words united, information and systems.
|Designation||Technical Student intern|
|Eligibility||BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
Unisys Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
- Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- Problem solving • Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
- Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
- Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
- Works independently or as an effective team member.
- Identifies and escalates issues as required.
- Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
- Under direction or guidance, executes well defined tasks of limited scope and duration such as the:
a. implements simple features b. writes clear and accurate documentation that supports implementation, problem analysis and/or problem resolutions c. set-up and maintain system software development environments d. execute prewritten tests e. writes and/or reviews test cases for clarity and accuracy f. Implements test cases g. gathers information to assist in problem analysis and resolution h. fixes simple defects/problems in defined areas of code 9. Provides status (written or verbal) on work efforts as required